10.04.2013

My 15 favorite songs of 2013

Hoy estoy de muy buen humor asi que estoy posteando 2 veces en un dia :) Aunque no quiero hacer un post largooo como los anteriores. Solo les mostrare mis canciones favoritas (obviamente coreanas) y no hablare mas :P
~Today i am in a very good mood so i'm a blogging twice in one day :) I don't want to make a long post as the past ones tho. So i'll just show u my fave songs (korean obviously) and no more talking :P

1. My niece Arianna gwiyomi song's version




2. Lee Hi- It's over



3. Baek Yerin- I do {cover} (my wedding song)


4. J Rabbit- Talking bout love (my video's wedding song)

5. Lydia Paek & Tablo- Suit and Tie {cover}


6. LYn- I like this song 


7. Ra.D- Thank you


8. San E- Story of someone i know



9. G-Dragon - Crooked


10. Baek Yerin- Run to you {cover}


11. 2NE1- Falling in love


12. Spica- Tonight


13. Akdong Musucian- I love you


14. Beast- I'm sorry (I like Shadow too :P)


15. Roy Kim- Bom Bom Bom : No me gusta la cancion, pero este cantante me encanta y solo veo el video para verlo a el! jajaja
~Tho i don't like the song, i love the singer and play it again and again just to watch him.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario